European Roulette Bets, Odds and Payouts
Roulette Winning Odds
Every player should be aware of own chances for the victory. If to consider European roulette, winning chances depend on pure accident and type of the applied bet or complex of bets. Actually it is quite easy to evaluate odds in European roulette alternative and pick up better odds in various situations at the roulette table. One can calculate potential odds for the single-zero roulette house edge with the help o the following formula: (35-36)/37 x 100= -2.70%
European roulette wheel is a standard at most land-based and virtual gambling establishment. It supplies gamblers with better chances to win. Actually, online betting houses provide gamers with better roulette odds than offline casinos due to the absence of extra expenses essential for the latter (rent, salaries, equipment etc.)
A Guide to Odds and Pay- outs in European Roulette
The chance to guess the lucky number is 1 to 36. A gambler is allowed to place bet on any particular numeral, any mix or sequence of numbers, colors, even or odd numbers. European roulette table provides simplest rules and regulations. It covers inside and outside betting zones. Below you will come across a guide which will educate you on odds, bets and payouts which are available in European roulette.
There are various options and combinations of inside bets:
- Straight up bet takes place when a gambler places his or her bet on a single number. The payout in this case comprises to 35 - 1.
- Street bet allows betting on certain row that consists of 3 numbers. The payoff in this case is 11 - 1.
- Split bet gives a chance to make a stake on 2 adjoining slots or squares with a payoff 17 -1.
- Corner bet allows placing bets on 4 adjoining pockets. In this case the payoff amounts to 8 - 1.
- Line bet assists you to make two street bets. As a result you are wagering on 6 numbers the payoff is 5 - 1.
In some situations players prefer to place outside bets:
- Dozens bet includes 3 pockets of the following combinations of numbers: 1 - 12, 13 - 24, and 25 - 36. The payoff is 2 - 1.
- Color bets are responsible for black or red winning numbers on the roulette wheel layout with1 -1 payoff.
- High/Low bet covers 2 combinations of numbers (1 - 18 and 19 - 35). The payout here comprises to 1 - 1.
- Odd and even bets take place when a gamer makes up his or her mind and makes bet on odd or even number. The payout in this situation is 1 - 1.
- Roulette Guide
- Classic Roulette Games
- Fun Roulette Games
- Betting Roulette System
- Roulette Basics
- Online vs. Land Roulette